My Toshiba satellite laptop is locked with password which I have forgotten it for some reasons. How can I remove the password? I tried some freeware like Ophcrack to unlock this laptop. But nothing happened. I used Windows 7; please give me a solution for this.
Most of us often meet this problem and have no idea what to do. Today, I will share two efficient ways for you to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password without losing any data. All you need is 2GB USB flash drive.
Efficient one: Reset Toshiba Windows 7 password with a password reset disk.
A password reset disk is really helpful when you realize you have lost Toshiba windows 7 password. Insert the password reset disk to your drive then follow these steps.
1. If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message.
2. Click Reset password, and then insert Windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don’t need to make a new one.
Note: this method require you create a password reset disk before you have lost that account password. If you don’t have a password reset disk, it won’t help much to reset the password.
Then I will share how to create a password reset disk for Toshiba Windows 7 password with you.
Usually, it is recommended you create a Toshiba windows 7 password reset disk when you add a password to your PC or laptop.
Now follow this to create one before losing Windows 7 password. You’ll need a removable media such as a 2GB USB flash drive.
1. Turn on your computer. Click Start button then Control Panel.
2. In the control Panel, click User accounts and Family safety then User Accounts/
3. Under Related Tasks, click “create a password reset disk” to start the Forgotten Password Wizard, and then click Next.
4. Insert a blank, formatted USB flash drive and then click “Next”. In the Current user account password box, type the password for the user account that you chose in step 3, and then click “Next”.
5. You have successfully created a Toshiba password reset disk. Make sure you store the password reset disk in a safe place.
Next time when you have forgotten your Toshiba Windows 7 password, you can use the USB to reset your password.
Efficient Two: Reset Toshiba Windows 7 password with Windows Password Key
If you don’t have a Toshiba password reset disk for that account, and you need to log into your computer to do your work immediately. There are many ways in the net, If you don’t pick up a good way, it could ruin your days completely. Just follow this step to reset your Toshiba Windows 7 password easily and quickly.
1. Log in any available computer which allows you to download. Find Windows Password key Professional and download it. Then install it on that PC.
2. Prepare a bootable USB Flash Drive and insert it to that computer, run Windows Password Key and burn the ISO image file to disk.
3. Turn to your locked Toshiba computer insert the newly created USB flash drive to it. Start the Toshiba computer and press’F2′or’Delete’to enter your BIOS setup to change your bios setup, so that it can boot from USB device. And then press F10 to save the changes. If you have any questions, look at this tutorial how to boot Toshiba Windows 7 from USB flash drive?
4. Restart your Toshiba computer, now you can see Windows Password Key is initializing, follow the instructions to reset your Toshiba password to blank without knowing the current password.
This method is quite easy, even a computer newbie can do it. Within 5 minutes you can enter your Toshiba computer to do your work.
What is Next ...
Trust by Million Users - Recover password for Windows OS, RAR, ZIP, PDF, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, SQL, etc.Buy Password Recovery Bundle $29.95 (90 days money back guarantee) Download Password Recovery Bundle