Opera, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, all these are web browser. Last few days we have learned:
For Internet Explorer
- Remove Content Advisor Password in Internet Explorer
- Create a Content Advisor Password in Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer Stored Password Recovery
- Delete IE Content Advisor Password with Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0
- View stored password on firefox
- How to Reset Master Password on Firefox
- Set a FireFox Master Password
This day I will show you how to Recover Opera Stored password, like those passwords for protected web sites and mail accounts stored by Opera! Firstly, let’s know what is Opera.
What is Opera?
Opera is a web browser and Internet suite developed by Opera Software. The browser handles common Internet-related tasks such as displaying web sites, sending and receiving e-mail messages, managing contacts, chatting on IRC, downloading files via BitTorrent, and reading web feeds. Opera is offered free of charge for personal computers and mobile phones.
Opera runs on a variety of personal computer operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and FreeBSD. The Desktop Team recently dropped support for Solaris.
How To Recover Opera Stored Password
Opera Password Recovery is a great tool for any user of Opera. It’ll instantly recover a password for protected web sites and mail accounts stored by Opera. The program will recover only those passwords that have been crashed by Opera. If you have lost or forgotten your password, the program will get it back to you instantly as soon as you start it!.
- Support all versions of Opera web browser;
- Recover passwords for protected sites and mail accounts stored by Opera;
- Instant recovery of site and email passwords of any length and complexity;
- Support for multilingual passwords.
How to user Opera Password Recovery
Step1: Run Opera Password Recovery.
Step2:Click on the “Start Recovery” button.
Step3:All the emails with Server Address, Login, Passwords, and Server Type are displayed in the box.