Internet Explorer stores usernames and passwords for web sites which you have logged in to.
IE stores these usernames and passwords in what is called Microsoft Protected Storage.
Password storage is configured in Internet Explorer under Tools, Internet Options, Content, AutoComplete.
Viewing Microsoft Protected Storage
Microsoft Protected Storage stores the usernames and passwords in a set of registry keys.
Several programs, with widely varying capabilities, are available to help you view Microsoft Protected Storage.
Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0 is a comprehensive solution for recovering all Internet Explorer saved passwords that include FTP password, email password, hotmail password, forum password, google password, yahoo password, AutoComplete passwords, etc. This program can automatically get the list of all passwords saved in Internet Explore even if you have deleted all IE history files. This program can also remove Content Advisor passwords and work with Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8.
- Internet Explorer versions 3 – 8 are supported
- Easily recover all Internet Explorer saved passwords that includes FTP password, email password, hotmail password, forum password, google password, yahoo password, AutoComplete passwords, etc.
- All passwords can be recovered even if you have deleted IE history files.
- Help you to remove Content Advisor passwords.
- All passwords are recovered instantly, regardless of the length of passwords.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- FREE technical support.
- 24 hours support available
- FREE update.
How to recover Internet Explorer Stored Password?
Step1: To get a list of all passwords you have saved in Internet Explorer , press “Start Recovery” button and select Recover IE Password menu item
Step2: That window has the following columns.
- Website URL: Just the address of the site. Please note that it is NOT the full URL, but just the “root” of the site; the actual URL is not saved in the system at all, and so it cannot be retrieved
- User Name: It is the user name with which you use to log in the web site.
- Password: The password is required to log in a certain password-required web site or web page.
What is Next ...
Trust by Million Users - Recover password for Windows OS, RAR, ZIP, PDF, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, SQL, etc.Buy Password Recovery Bundle $29.95 (90 days money back guarantee) Download Password Recovery Bundle