If you have small children, you are probably pay attention to the locations, visit when they are on the Internet. You can be of course not always there to see over the shoulder of any time they are online. Internet Explorer has controlled this a built-in solution with its content. You can restrict these controls to the types of content your child looks on the Web. To prevent any unauthorized changes that set, you can the controls Internet Explorer password protects this function. Forget if it controls to protect content, only have the option, changes to the contents of your child, online profile is allowed to make.
Be careful! Don’t lose your password. To turn off Content Advisor or make any changes whatsoever, you’ll need your supervisor password. Store it in a child-proof place away from your computer. Get more ideas about how to Remove your Content Advisor password.
Activate Content Advisor
To activate Content Advisor, you set yourself up as the Supervisor of Content with a password. Don’t lose it!
- On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab, and click the Enable button.
- In the Content Advisor box, click the General tab, and then click the Create Password button.
- In the Create Supervisor Password box, type the password you want to use.
- In the Confirm Password box, type the same password again.
Internet Explorer requires this to make sure you haven’t made a typing error.
- In the Hint box, type a hint to help you remember your password, and then click OK.
Make sure the hint is one your child won’t know the answer to. If you can’t come up with something, leave it blank. (But then, of course, you’re on your own if you forget the password!)
- Click OK in response to the message about Content Advisor, and then click OK once more.
Now every time you bump into Content Advisor’s protective walls, you’ll need to type the supervisor password to get through.
What is Next ...
Trust by Million Users - Recover password for Windows OS, RAR, ZIP, PDF, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, SQL, etc.Buy Password Recovery Bundle $29.95 (90 days money back guarantee) Download Password Recovery Bundle